abandoned black & white

[I hate public restrooms not only because they are unsanitary, smelling, and dirty but because they are haunting. One day, I went to the laundry mat with my mom and grandma. While there, I needed to use the restroom but neither my mom nor grandma wanted to go with me. They were too busy talking about adult matters as they folded clothes. At the time, we were the only family in the laundry mat, so my mom told me to go alone. She said I would be fine. I was not. The door locked me in the restroom for a good while as I banged, screamed, and cried for help. No one came. By the time my grandma decided to check on me, I was already exhausted and traumatized. From then on, I hate public restrooms, especially the ones that are small, cramped and dimly lit with no windows.]

Title: Abandoned Black & White
Location: Sunshine Skyway Bridge, Florida
Taken by N. Hli 2015 (c)

0 comments :